What is the dollar value to your organization of:
- Clarity on your objectives?
- Avoiding “bad choices”?
- Aligned leadership and work groups?
- Saving time?
Have you ever had lingering questions about how decisions were made after a meeting is over?
- Were all the bases covered?
- Why did some people not participate?
- Did we get sidetracked again?
- What are the reasons for the conflict between departments?
- What about follow-up?
- Have the action steps from our last session been implemented?
DOES ANY OF THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?
Steve Marks applies behavioural science principles to enhance a group’s effectiveness. This facilitation process is designed for organizations that are looking for a comprehensive, efficient, and straight-forward means to achieve clarity, alignment and direction in their products/services, markets, growth, and a range of organizational issues including culture, structure, and staff relationships.
He provides a facilitated process which guides the leadership or work group through a series of steps, which produce clarity, alignment, and direction. As the facilitator, he becomes a temporary part of your team. His functions are:
- Initial planning to establish the objectives, parameters for the process and the desired outcomes.
- Providing guidelines for planning the venue for the meeting: participants, dates, duration, location, schedule, recreational activities, etc.
- Interviewing each participant to learn his/her perspective on the issues. When the meeting is convened, he is not a stranger.
- Organizing the material gathered for the meeting.
- Conducting the meeting which includes: organizing the agenda, keeping the group focused, keeping a record, identifying “blind spots”, ensuring equal participation, preventing premature closure, mediating conflicts and documenting action steps with responsibilities and dates.
- Preparing a report.
- Ensuring that a plan for follow-up is in place.
To discuss the possibilities, e-mail info@StephenMarks.com